Become a Fiscal Thinker & Changemaker with Up to Us
Join the Spring 2024 Leadership Training Bootcamp in Washington, D.C. on February 23-25!
Don’t miss this opportunity to build your leadership skills and engage your community!
Thank you for your interested in applying to the Leadership Bootcamp! Due to overwhelming interest, we have closed applications for the time-being.
- This opportunity is open to undergraduate and graduate school students in the U.S. who are at least 18 years of age.
Participants will receive:
- An all-expenses-paid trip to Washington, DC, for the weekend-long event
- Access to thought leaders and changemakers from a variety of backgrounds
- Connections with like-minded students from across the country
- Knowledge of economic and fiscal policy and its various implications at local, state, and federal levels
- Experience crafting a policy solution to the growing national debt and presenting it to an expert panel
- Resources and $200 in funding to launch their own community organizing activity during the Spring 2024 semester
- BONUS: students who organize excellent community organizing activities will be paired with a mentor through the Clinton Global Initiative University and access to CGI U regional events
How do I participate?
- Due to overwhelming interest, APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED. Applications will be reviewed by Up to Us, and attendees will be notified of next steps.